In the following passages, we have provided information on the collection of personal data when you use this website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, for example your name, address, email addresses, and behaviour as a user.
1. Data processing controller and point of contact
(1) The controller, as defined by Article 4 (7) of the General Data processing Regulation (GDPR), is IPT Institut für Prüftechnik Gerätebau GmbH & Co. KG, Schulstrasse 3 in 86447 Todtenweis, Germany. Its authorised managing directors are: Sven Sommer, Amadou Ba (please see our Legals/Disclaimer section in this regard)
(2) Should you have any questions relating to data protection, our data protection officer can be contacted as follows:
By email: Datenschutz@iptnet.org
By mail: IPT Institut für Prüftechnik Gerätebau GmbH & Co. KG
Data protection officer
D-86447 Todtenweis, Germany
2. Your rights when using this website
- the right, pursuant to Article 15 GDPR, to receive information on any personal data that we have stored about you, which was collected during your visit to our website.
- the right, pursuant to Article 16 GDPR, to demand that we correct any inaccurate personal data that we have stored about you and to have any incomplete personal data completed;
- the right, pursuant to Article 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of the personal data that we have stored about you, unless the processing of this data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims;
- the right, pursuant to Article 7 (3) GDPR, to revoke at any time the consent that you once gave us to process your data. As a result of this, we will no longer be permitted to continue any data processing based on this consent in future. The legality of the data processing performed on the basis of this consent until the time of its revocation by the data subject remains unaffected.
- the right, pursuant to Article 20 GDPR, to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format or to demand that this data be transmitted to another controller;
- the right, pursuant to Article 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority if you believe that your right to informational self-determination has been infringed through the processing of the personal data collected during your visit to our website. The Bavarian Data Protection Authority (Bayerische Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht - BayLDA) is the competent authority for IPT Institut für Prüftechnik Gerätebau GmbH & Co. KG.
- the right, pursuant to Article 21 GDPR (if your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 (1) f) GDPR), to object to the processing of your data if grounds for this exist in relation to your particular situation or if the objection is against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which will be implemented by us without details of a particular situation being provided.
3. Data security
We maintain current technical measures to ensure data security, and specifically to protect your personal data from hazards during data transmission and to prevent third parties obtaining knowledge of your personal data. These measures are adapted to the current state of the art, as appropriate.
4. Processing of personal data
(1) Collection of personal data when you visit our website
1. When the website is used merely for informational purposes, i.e. if you don’t register or otherwise transmit information to us, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to look at our website, we will collect the following data, which is necessary for us in order to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Article 6 (1) f) GDPR)
- IP address
- Date and time of the enquiry
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Quantity of data transmitted
- Website that is the source of the request
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
2. When you use our website, no cookies will be stored your computer in addition to the above-mentioned data. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and allocated to the browser used by you, through which the party using the cookie (in this case, us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot execute any programs or transfer viruses onto your computer. They are used to make our website more user-friendly and effective overall.
They can configure your browser settings as desired by you.
(2) Additional functions and offerings on our website
In additional to the use of our website for purely informational purposes, we offer a range of services that you can use if interested. To do this, you must generally provide additional personal data, which we will use to render the service in question.
(3) Contacting us by email/via a contact form
If you contact us by email or via our contact form, your details will be stored for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event that there are any follow-up questions.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Article 6 (1) a) of the General Data Protection Regulation on the basis of your freely given consent.
We will delete the data generated in this connection once its storage is no longer necessary, or will limit its processing if it is subject to statutory retention requirements.
5. Obligation to provide data
There is no obligation to provide data by law.
6. Amendment of the privacy statement
The further development of our website and offerings, or modifications to the statutory or regulatory requirements may render it necessary to change this privacy statement.
7. Automated decision on a case-by-case basis
At present, there is no automated decision making, including profiling.