Robust and operator friendly
Falling weight tester
> Model no. 1713
The newly-designed IPT falling weight tester enables you to carry out tests on external impact resistance according to both the staircase and the round-the-clock methods. Thanks to the state-of-the-art PLC used by IPT, an impact frequency of up to 25 impacts within 60 seconds (at a drop height of 2 m) can be achieved. A servo motor ensures precise, high-speed weight positioning.
Programming of the test procedure is user-friendly thanks to the touch screen. With IptDataLogging ® the system also enables automatic calculation of the H50 and TIR value in addition to determining, displaying and saving the falling speed. The software features individual impact evaluation and visual display of the results. To provide reliable protection for the operating personnel, the unit is fitted with a two-hand drop release control and doors which are locked during testing.
Simple and safe operation:
- Convenient operation and clear visualisation via integrated touch display
- Two-hand operation when activating the test procedure to protect the operating personnel
- Test can only be carried out when the test chamber is closed
Reliable test results:
- Precise weight positioning thanks to servo motor
- Automatic measurement and saving of falling speed on impact
- Evaluation of test results based on H50 value or TIR
- Cooling cells/cabinets and zero-degree cooling tanks are available to provide the required conditioning of the samples.
- High-quality unit components guarantee high reliability, a long service life and low maintenance costs