Operator friendly and precise
Tensile creep tester for tests in fluids
> Model no. 1719
The tensile creep tester for tests in fluids is used to determine environmental stress crack resistance of plastics by means of the full notch creep test (FNCT). The tester is operated via a touch display. Load is applied to the samples by placing the weights manually to the lever arm. The tester was designed such that each sample can be removed from the test tank without affecting the other stations. A special circulation system ensures that a constant temperature is present in the test tank and that each sample is supplied evenly and constantly.
The level in the test tank is monitored. The operator is prompted to top up the test tank when the minimum level is reached.
The newly-developed tensile creep tester for tensile loads up to 600 N. It is available as a six-station version with one medium container, a simple system for slip-free gripping of the test samples and precise, shock-free application of the test load.
> Model no. 1727
When testing according ISO 16770 the test specimen is subjected to a static tensile load in a temperature-controlled medium.
The IPT test unit is an all-rounder. 6 stations with 6 different temperatures from 40 °C (optional 20 °C) up to 95 °C and various tensile ranges up to 2,000 N can be programmed and operated independently. The high accuracy of regulation of load and distance measurement, as well as the precise compliance with the predefi ned temperatures characterise the microprocessor-controlled unit.
Each of the 6 test stations consists of an independent traction unit with separate controller (via PC) and separate container for medium. The specimens can be added, tests started and stopped without influencing other running tests. As soon as the test parameters are set, the unit takes over automatic control, in compliance with the specifi ed procedure. The temperature controller of each of the 6 baths and the unique recirculation provide for a constant temperature of ±0,5 °C.
Simple and safe operation:
- Simple assembly of the sample outside the test tank
- Simple and safe introduction/removal of the samples into/from the test tank without contact between the test personnel and the medium
- The opening is sealed with a cap during the test, when the samples are being replaced or when a station is not in operation
Reliable test results:
- Constant and extremely accurate regulation of the medium temperature thanks to intelligent temperature control
- Precise temperature compliance
- Guarantee of a homogenous temperature in the test tank thanks to a special circulation system
- Uniform supply of the individual samples
- High-quality unit components guarantee high reliability, a long service life and low maintenance costs