Effective and safe
Methylene chloride tester
> Model no. 1800
Optimally protected when handling chemical test media that are hazardous to health thanks to the IPT dichloromethane tester, which automates the DCMT testing of PVC-U pipes. Simply place the test sample inside, close the lid, configure the test parameters on the display, press start and the special carriage lowers the test sample into the medium for the selected time. A layer of water acting as a vapour barrier above the test medium and the exhausting system guarantee that the user's health is protected.
The circulation system via an integrated heater and the built-in cooling unit ensure temperature constancy in the test medium.
Simple and safe operation:
- Automatic operating sequence procedure
- Optimised health protection thanks to an isolating water layer above the test medium, effective extraction and optional filter
- Operated via an electronic controller
Reliable test results:
- Constant test temperatures thanks to highly-efficient water circulation and precise temperature control in the inner tank
- Optimum temperature distribution thanks to large heat exchanger