Economical and environmentally friendly
Test baths for pipe testing
> Modell-Nr. 1751-1760
The IPT test baths have a level control that ensures that the test medium is topped up automatically with the priority of temperature before water Level. The over-temperature shutdown is a separate control circuit that ensures that the heaters function reliably, even in the event of a fault.
The special circulation system guarantees high accuracy and uniform temperature distribution. The frequency-controlled circulation pumps used by IPT have the advantage that our systems can be operated almost irrespective of the supply voltages in the various countries.
The double insulation of the basic container and a high quality insulated lid guarantee minimum energy loss.
Special profile seals keep steam and heat in the test bath and protect against injuries. IPT supplies a wide selection of test bath sizes with 3 different lid systems.
Simple and safe operation:
- Motor-driven lid operation for easy and safe access, even on large-sized test baths
- Special profile seals keep steam and heat in the test bath and protect against injuries.
- Quick-release couplings and ergonomic arrangement of the manifolds enables easy connection of the test samples.
Reliable test results:
- Constant test temperatures thanks to highly-efficient water circulation and precise temperature control in the inner tank
- High-quality stainless steel test tank (1.4571)
- Double insulation of the basic tank and insulated lid for minimum energy loss
- Option to connect a chiller and plate heat exchanger to provide efficient and environmentally-friendly water cooling for low test temperatures