Precise and reproducible
Measuring device for thermogravimetry
> Model no. H3003-0010
The measuring device mainly consists of a micro-oven and a thermal micro-scale. Thermogravimetry is used for quality control of raw materials and to determine the soot content of polymers. The vacuum-tight design also allows the determination of mass changes in defined atmospheres. Simple access to the sample allows temperature measurements directly at the sample. The high-quality materials used also facilitate analysis of polymers containing fluorine and chlorine. High heating rate and automatic determination of the baseline provide fast measuring results. Vertical flow of the reaction and flushing gases prevents condensation on the measurement-related components and thus ensures reliable test results.
Simple and safe operation:
- Comfortable operation, evaluation and clear visualisation using PC-based operating software.
- No need for time-consuming determination of the baselines due to automated correction.
Reliable test results:
- High-resolution micro-scale.
- Vacuum-tight design.
- Vertical flow of the reaction and flushing gases.
- Temperature measurement can be made directly at the sample.
- High-quality equipment components ensure high reliability, a long service life and low maintenance costs.
- Corrosion-resistant oven.